Hi there!
Thanks for Visiting!
I was happily married this past Friday on September 21, 2012 :)
The reason why I made this blog is because I wanted to sell some of the decorations that were used for the Wedding Ceremony & Reception and wouldn't want them to collect dust, sitting in the closet, and would love to make another Bride's wedding beautiful. I did a lot of DIY for the Wedding to save cost and be unique -- the result is completely worth the time!
I didn't exactly have a Theme, but I would like to say that it was a Romantic and Shabby Chic wedding, which incorporates a lot of feminine colors, wood, and lace. So if you are looking to have that sweet, soft, romantic, earthy feeling on your wedding, then these would be perfect for you!
Below are what I am selling (click image to enlarge):
LANTERNS
VOTIVE CANDLE HOLDERS & PRE-CUT TULLE
TABLE NUMBERS
PEW BOWS
SOFT PINK ROSE DELUXE GARLAND
IVORY ROSE GARLANDS
CHALKBOARD & EASEL
CANDLES
If you are interested, please email me at keith.renata@gmail.com -- let me know which items you want and how many (be as descriptive as possible). Then, I will send you a Paypal Invoice via email. Upon receiving payment, I will then carefully package your items and ship them with a Tracking number. I have to make sure that the payment has been made before I ship the items to prevent scammers :). You are responsible for Shipping cost or Insurance (if desired) depending on your zip code (these will be added to the total purchase). If you have any questions please feel free to ask :). Happy Searching!










0 comments:
Post a Comment